Font Awesome

Hi there,

I have a menu that uses free icons from https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery&m=free however not all icons are displayed. This is the code I use in my menu: “< i class=“x-icon-user” data-x-icon=”& # x ___;">   " The ___ is where the icon code goes. (I added a few spaces so the code shows as text here)

Free icons such us f492, f46b, and f27c, among many others, don’t show… all you see is a rectangle. Can you help?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Those icons that you are trying to use are added in fontawesome 5.

Kindly try to use the icons here: https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/

Hope this helps.

Will do, thanks!

You’re welcome.

BTW, are you guys going to upgrade X so that we are all able to use fontawesome 5?

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!

We can’t confirm you the same but here is a nice plugin which helps you to add custom Icons to X or pro.

Thanks

Thanks, I’ll try it!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.