Font-awesome icon not showing

I added font awesome icon that shows on cornerstone only but it didn’t appear on the page … How can that be fixed?

Here is the page where icons should appear:
http://hc.highcappin.com/global-blocks/footer/

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking your link, I see a blank page and I could not even load your wp-login page (https://snag.gy/pOgDTz.jpg). Could you please confirm ?

Thanks!

Sorry for that , you can check again

Hi There,

The fontawesome class will not work.

Please try with the shortcodes instead:

[x_icon type="facebook"]
[x_icon type="linkedin"]
[x_icon type="twitter"]

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks … that works
But can I know why font awesome not working and if that can be fixed ? … I may need particular icons from their list later

Hi there,

Unfortunately it is not possible as we do have our implementation of the Font Awesome to make it possible to have it as a shortcode and use it as icon elements in different part of our builders.

We virtually have all icons available in Font Awesome and we regularly update them to include the new versions.

Here is a list of icons on your disposal at the moment:

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.