Follow up on double scrollbar issue

Hi @christian

Do you know if there was a fix to this dpouble scrollbar when adding a mega menu into a header: Second webpage scroll bar appearing quickly and then vanishing on all my pages on all of my PRO sites

See your comment on the bottom of the post. My PRO theme is up to date on some newer sites that i am doing and i still get this but i really need it fixing. I cant come away now from having mega menus in the headers as they just look so much better.

thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

That has been already fixed and it has been added to the specific version mentioned by my colleague in the reference thread. I have checked your website again but didn’t find the issue, but if you are still having that, I would request you please provide any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hey @tristup, here is a video where i highlight a few of my websites. Keep an eye on the right side of the screen. The second scrollbar appears and then disappears each time i load a page.

I discovered on my previous call that its any time that you put a mega menu in a header. It even does it with the mega menus default content.

thanks

Chris

Hi, have you have any thoughts as to why this is may be happening. Thanks folks. Chris

Hello @King,

Please remove the 800px height of the second Bar element. You can use auto.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel , i have set Bar 2 height to auto and i still get the second scroll bar flash. I have also set Bar 1 and 3 to auto height just in case and still see the same. Its only when a mega menu is present in the header that it does this. Even if its a newly added mega menu which i havent modified yet.

thanks.

Hi Chris,

I have checked your website and found you are still using the Pro version 6.1.10, I would suggest you update it to its latest version and check if that resolves your problem.
If not, I would suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks