Hi,
Is there a way to group pages into folders in Pro? Or is there a plugin for this? I’m creating a lot of pages, and need a way to roll them up and organize them somehow.
Thanks,
John
Hi,
Is there a way to group pages into folders in Pro? Or is there a plugin for this? I’m creating a lot of pages, and need a way to roll them up and organize them somehow.
Thanks,
John
Hi John,
I understand that you want to organize the pages you have created in the back-end of WordPress, if that’s correct then “Wicked Folders” and “Folders” are two plugins you are free to choose from.
Let me know if you want to use folders in any other way.
Thanks.
Thank you so much, Alaa!
I tried Wicked Folders and it’s just what I’ve been looking for.
Thanks again,
-John
You’re most welcome, John.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.