"Flying Bars"

Hi there
I have a problem creating my Header (X-Pro Intergrity) which is based on one of your templates but was changed a little bit.

The header exist of 3 Bars. Each placed in “Absolute” position and setup as “Sticky Bar”.
Each Bar has its own kIndex.

The problem is, when scrolling the page, all threee Bars first scroll to for a couple of pixels and then switch back to the sticky position. How can I set this up to ensure the thre topbars do not scroll?

This is my page: http://www.strahlexpert.ch/Blog/

And send you an admin account to take an eye on that.

Best regards, Ruedi

Hi there,

Unfortunately, Pro header does have a bug regarding more than one sticky header stacking up. I did try to have a solution for your installation but I could not. There are few workarounds there but I am not sure if it will apply to your case.

Kindly check the videos below:

Our development team is already aware of this and a fix will be available after the Template Manager is out in December. Then the focus of our development team will be only the usability and bugs.

Thank you.

ok, thanks for your fast feedback

You’re welcome, just forgot to tell you that during the test I added a copy of your header and also 2 test pages. Kindly remove the as those are my added tests.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.