Floating item distorting and missing text after update

I had a floating box which stayed on a fixed location on each page, generated by the footer (see attached)
The text has now disappeared and the box stretches with scrolling in Chrome. Please advise.
Former box:
Floating box
Updated box:
Floating box distorted
Site: https://mtrust.net/

Hi @Clarence,

Thanks for reaching out!

By default, there’s height 100% in the anchor content and it messes up with your custom coding with your button with the latest release. To fix your issue, we need to set the height to auto, please add the code below in your element CSS, just click the customize tab > edit CSS.

$el .x-anchor-content{
  height: auto !important;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, yes. That fixed it.
I appreciate the support - I’m an amateur developer and it’s helpful to know WHY the PRO update messed with the code.

Hi @Clarence,

You’re welcome! Sometimes we made some updates with the CSS to make it works with the different styling but we are always here to assist you with your questions. If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.