Flip Card Issues

Hi There,

I’ve added a the flip card CS element and for some reason it looks good in Chrome but not firefox. The image I’m using is a png and I really hope it is supposed to work the way it is displayed in chrome and not firefox. The issue I’m having is when the card flip in firefox?

I have attached a screenshots from firefox. The domain is http://eba.a00.myftpupload.com/

Thanks!

Ann

Hello,

I`ve check on my firefox and all is working normally. Could you try to clear your cache and tell me if you’re using Windows or iOS system?

Hi John,

I did clear my cache and the issue is still the same.

Ann

Hi again,

Try adding the following code in your Customizer:

.x-card-outer.flip-3d.flipped .x-face-outer {
  background: #fff !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

I tried changing the background and it does work, however, it doesn’t look he way I want it to be – transparent. Is this a known issue for Firefox? It looks good in both Chrome and Safari for some reason.

Ann

Hi again,

It looks like a Firefox bug to me. However you can try editing your image in Photoshop or any other image editing software and give your images a round white background equivalent to the circles. This may help fixing the issue in Firefox.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.