Flip Card Button to Open Pop Up with More Info

Hi there,

I’m wondering if I can have the button on the back of the flip card open up a pop up box that has more info. I’m wanting to do this on the boxes on the bottom of my homepage (tin100.com)

For example, I can have an attention getting sales line on the back of the flip card, then they click the button and a pop up opens with more information?

Thanks,
Ashley

Hi There,

Please add the following shortcode to the raw content:

[lightbox selector=".x-face-button" deeplink="true" opacity="0.875" prev_scale="0.75" prev_opacity="0.75" next_scale="0.75" next_opacity="0.75" orientation="horizontal"]

Sorry…That doesn’t make any sense. I have a flip a current flip card. I want the button on the back to open a lightbox/pop up with specific, formatted text within it.

  1. adding that shortcode to a raw element diddn’t show anything on the page
  2. there isn’t anywhere in the flip card settings to add raw content. I even tried adding it in the “back button link” field and that didn’t work.
  3. there is no where in that shortcode to specify what content is showing the lightbox/pop up box.

I’ve attached a mockup of what I’m talking about.

Hi there,

Please check this https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/lightbox-with-button-form/. Though, I think it’s not possible with the flip card since there is no way you could connect the button to an inline content. So yes, it’s not doable since you can’t edit the button and selectively add ID and target content.

Thanks.