Flexbox suggestion

Hi

I’m playing with Flexbox in order to obtain a Footer Bar with 6 Logos.

I’d like to achieve the result to have always same number of Logos in any device of any size:

  • 1 raws of 6 Logos (on Desktop)
  • 2 raws of 3 Logos (on Medium)
  • 3 raws of 2 Logos (on Small)
  • 6 raws of 1 Logos (on Mini)

Which options I have to set?

I would like to avoid the following results:

Thank You

Hi There,

The only way to avoid that and to have a fixed number of logos per screen size is to use HIDE BASED ON SCREEN WIDTH settings available on BAR. Create 4 BAR. Set each bar HIDE BASED ON SCREEN WIDTH settings so it is hidden on specific sizes. On each bar, set columns properly. I do recommend for you to install to Columns templates available in footer builder to see column settings.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.