Flexbox settings in sections / rows

Maybe I have missed this, but I wonder if it is possible (or will soon be possible) to make adjustments to flexbox characteristics for sections/rows? In a similar way to how it is done in the header builder.

So, suppose I have a section of a fixed height, and want 3 rows within it, with the top row aligned at the top of the section, the 2nd in the vertical middle and the 3rd aligned to the bottom. In the header builder it would be something like a container with “self flex” set to “fill space equally” etc…

Is this something that has to be done via custom css right now, and if so, will it be coming soon to the cornerstone main content area?

Again, sorry if this is a silly question - I haven’t been following progress closely for the last month or so.

Hey @spedney,

There’s currently no option for this so the way to apply flexbox to a section is by assigning a class to it then add your CSS in your Content CSS. There’s currently no plan on implementing flexbox to sections and rows but I’ll post this as feature request so it might be taken into consideration for future developments.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.