Flex question on Footer (PRO)

Hello there, i’ve had this question for quite a while and i’m pretty sure the answer is right in front of my nose, however (and unfortunately) i just don’t see it.

i have this situation: http://prntscr.com/hgdtk5

i basically want to have all the headlines symmetrically aligned but every time i add something below the headlines it pushes the headline up instead of pushing the content down. could you please tell me how can i make it so the headlines will always be aligned right next to each other and not as in the image above?

if i’m not mistaken the answer should be to set a baseline value in the align-items property but i wouldn’t know WHERE to add it.

Thanks!

Hi There,

On your footer builder, you should set the horizontal of your container alignment to start.

I also recommend you watching the following video to learn more details about the header and footer builder.

Hope it helps!

i did that but unfortunately i still get issues with it :frowning:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.