Flex Layout Unresponsive

Hi,

Can someone help.

Maybe I’m doing something incredibly amateur, but the new flax layout options do not appear to be responding to any option changes.

I think the functionality is great, but I can’t get it to play nice.

Take for instance a new headline element. Selecting veritcal - End should drop it to the bottom of the column container but I get no movement. Instead I have to input big gaps and has another way for it to work.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Alex

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Does the header bar/container has defined height? Would you mind providing your site’s URL for checking? And if possible, please provide your login credentials in a secure note too. That’s the only way to check if it’s builder’s script issue.

Thanks!

Hey @rad,

I don’t think I’ve defined the height.

Be awesome if you can go in and have a look.

Alex

Hi there,

I just tried it and setting the flex vertical alignment to end put the element in the bottom, it needs to be set in the container where the element is. Setting it directly to the element will not work.

Would you mind providing a screenshot of what you’re getting? Maybe I’m missing something.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.