Flex layout for Headline element not working?

I would like a rotated headline to be aligned to the bottom left of the column immediately to the right of the photo for Family Stories.

I have rotated the text using the following CSS class in global CSS:
.rotated270 {
transform: rotate(270deg);
}

The column for the headline has no padding, and text is aligned left. The flex layout options don’t seem to make any difference (whether the headline is rotated or not). I would like the rotated headline to be aligned to the bottom left of the column.

Also I would like the text for the rotated headline to be on one line if there is room in the column. I have tried width 100% and auto, but the text keeps wrapping to a second line.

Hey @Adams,

You will need to add extra transformations like this.

Regretfully this requires custom development which is outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this.

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for your help. I’ll see what else I can do design-wise.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.