Flex-align with marginles columns

Hi there!
I’ve used flex-method quite a lot on my site. (assigning flex to a row and then align the columns separately if needed). Now I’ve turned on marginless columns in one row but align-self: flex-end; does not effect the column; with marginless-column turned off it does.
any suggestions as to how i can line them up via flex-method and marginless?
thanks!

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with the link you’re working so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Sure: https://overhead.at/aipp_2017/aipp-2017-video-finalists/

I’m referring to two rows: the one with 003VID and 004VID and the one below.

The marginless columns row display is set to table and the colums are set to table-cell. You need to override that.

Please note that since this involves structural custom CSS, fixing issues arising from the use of it and enhancements would be outside the scope of our support.

Thanks.

all right, thanks for the answer! makes sense :slight_smile:
have a great day!

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.