Flat: Accordion items opening/closing

Hi, on this site - https://nieuws.fitklub.nl - I have added an accordion using the Flat Presets from Design Cloud. As settings go I can only find ‘starts open’ to control the behavior of the accordion items. It does nothing: when setting one item to ‘starts open’ it stays open when opening another item.

What I want is to start the accordion with all items closed. Not one item that starts open, just all items closed with only their headers visible. Second, I’d like to have a maximum of just one item open at a time. Now when item one is open and I open item two both stay open. I don’t want that and can’t find any setting to achieve this. How can I get this right?

Hello @yingfuli,

Thanks for writing to us.

The given site URL is not working at my end. Please recheck and send us again. Please have a look at the screenshot given below in the secure note.

I would also suggest, you must troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If the issue still persists please let us know.

Thanks

Sorry - https://nieuw.fitklub.nl - stupid typo’s…:wink:

Hello @yingfuli,

1.) Please make sure that each of the accordion items will not start open. This setting is in the individual item settings:

2.) To make sure that the accordion item only opens one after the other, you will have to enable grouping in the accordion element settings.

If this is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you, that worked like a charm.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.