Flashcard Lazy Load Problem

Hi there,

I’ve been having some problems with the flashcard that you can see on this page: http://www.eurasianwhispers.com/turkmenistan-caspian-paradise/

As you can see from the video that I have uploaded (https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6q2FIsNJ) the flashcard doesn’t load properly and only manually resizing the screen gets it to its correct form.

I suspected that this was probably a lazy loading issue and after testing the post without lazy loading everything worked fine.

Obviously though I can’t afford to switch lazy loading off for the entire post as it is very image heavy. WP Rocket says that you can disable lazy loading for specific elements on this page (http://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/15-disabling-lazy-load-on-specific-images) and gives the information how to do this. However, I suspect that it is not the image within the flashcard that is causing the problem, but the flashcard themselves.

Do you know how I can add the necessary code that they provide on that webpage to the flashcard element itself, so I can see if my theory is correct?

Thank you!
EW

Hey,

It looks a plugin conflict, so, you can disable all of the plugins and check it again. If the issue persists, could you provide to us the WP credentials in a secure note?

Thanks.

Hi John,

I already know that it is a problem with the lazy load.

I was just hoping that you could help me disable the lazy load for the flash card (while leaving it on for the rest of the post)?

Thanks,
EW

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.