Flash Message on Pro

Hello,

Is there some way to insert a Flash Message to my page? I want to give a notice for those who access our site, because we’re going through some big changes.

A banner on the top of the page that slides within a second after the page load might do the trick. I’ve got some examples here, and here.

If not, a section that slides like this one on pageload and afterwards dissapear can do it, too.

I believe those are two different questions, so if you’re going to focus on one, please let me know how to do the first one.

Thanks

Hi There,

You could use ConvertPlus Addon to create a popup modal which appears and closes automatically after a couple of seconds.

Hope it helps

But I want a popup that only covers the beginning of the page. I need to edit one with code so it looks like that, and then trigger it through Convert Plus?

Hi There,

In this case, you could use ConvertPlus(The Plugin used to be called Convertplug) Info bar instead of modal.

https://www.convertplug.com/plus/demos/

The plugin is quite straight forward, you could maybe watch a tutorial on youtube just to get an idea how it works, but basically you have all the settings quite clear inside the plugin once you created your info bar, modal or slide in - you can set it to appear when the page loads, or when the user scrolls, if the message should appear on every page or just a specific page, among other options.

No reason to code anything.

Hope it helps