Fixed Top Nav going behind Javascript form

Hello, I am having some trouble with my fixed top navigation.

I am using a fixed top nav and I also have a form that is generated by javascript on my page. When the user scrolls down the page to where the form is, the form will go in front of the navigation.
You can see it happening here.

Normally, I would write a z-index for the form or for the Nav, but unfortunately, neither of those worked. I am willing to bet that it has something to do with the fact that the form is being generated via Javascript.

I greatly appreciate any help you are able to give with this issue.
Thank you
Dylan Fleming
Asio Studio

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please add this to Theme Options > CSS

div.grwf2-wrapper.wf2-embedded {
	z-index: 999 !important;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Worked perfectly! Thank you very much!

1 Like

You’re most welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.