HI, I’ve been looking at using a fixed to header, when scrolling down its works fine, but when returning to the top the content is hidden behind the header section.
Any ideas?
Wordpress: 4.8.1
X: 5.1.1

Best,
James
HI, I’ve been looking at using a fixed to header, when scrolling down its works fine, but when returning to the top the content is hidden behind the header section.
Any ideas?
Wordpress: 4.8.1
X: 5.1.1

Best,
James
Hi James,
I could not replicate the issue on my end,
On which browser and device you are facing the issue?
Thanks
Hi Joao,
Apologies, I’ve not left this issue live. The header option is left as a static top until this is worked out.
I’ve looked at on chrome and firefox both do the same thing.
From what I see when it’s on the div with class=“x-main full” positions itself at the top of the page hidden under the tag.
It happens on regardless of post, page or product.
Thanks,
Hi There,
Could you please provide us with your admin account?
Thanks.
Okay done as secure note
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials, please look for this block on your Theme Options > CSS and remove it
body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
height: auto;
}
Then navigate to Theme Options > Header and adjust the NAVBAR TOP HEIGHT to 189px because that is the total height of your logo bar plus navbar.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Thanks it solves covering of the content 
Glad we could help.
Cheers!