Fixed Site Container Width

Hi,

I want to fix my website container with a specific width for different screen resolutions. Why I want, because I want upload my images in a standart resolutions. For example I want display my website fixed width 960px for more than 1024x768 screens. Also I want create css rules for tablets or mobile phones. As a result of my research I created below codes but only this codes not enough. Can you help me about that. website: https://www.soruncozumu.com/

@media only screen and (min-width: 960px)
.x-container.width {
    width: 960px;
}

.x-container.max {
    max-width: 100%;
}

.x-container.width {
    width: 960px;
}

I found a solution for my request, if someone makes that use below codes and settings.

@media only screen and (min-width: 960px) {
    .x-container.width {
        width: 100%;
    }
}

Glad to hear you were able to figure it out and thanks for sharing.

Have a nice day!

I found a better solution, if you set x-container.width to width: 100%, Inner Container row is not working. You can use below css and settings

.x-sidebar {
    width: 300px;
}

.x-main {
    width: 650px;
}

Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day! :slight_smile: