Hey there,
could you please tell me how to make one button more visible like you did on one of your demo page:
http://demo.theme.co/nonprofit/
Best regards
Alessandro
Hey there,
could you please tell me how to make one button more visible like you did on one of your demo page:
http://demo.theme.co/nonprofit/
Best regards
Alessandro
Hi Alessandro,
That was done by adding a class to the menu item then adding a custom CSS to style the menu item.
To add a class to the menu item, enable the CSS Class option under Screen Options then you should be able to add classes to the menu item.


Once you added a class, you can then add CSS code like this:
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.menu-item-fill > a > span {
color: #00a580;
border-color: transparent;
background-color: #ffffff;
}
The code above assumes that the class you added to the menu item is menu-item-fill.
Hope this helps.
Hi Jade,
thank you so much for that extensive explanation. The thing is, I am a completely beginner when it comes to CSS. Could you give me a hint where I can define a CSS class and where to put the code you’ve posted before?
Thank you so much
Alessandro
Hi Alessandro,
You can add the CSS code in X > Theme Options > CSS.

Then you can add the class from the menu settings which is in Appearance > Menus, then please refer to the screenshots of my previous response.
Hope this helps.
I put this one into CSS Options, but what kind of Class do I type in at the menu field?
Oh, I got it now, ist “menu-item-fill”
Sorry.
Thank you for your support 
You’re most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.