Fixed nav bar has stopped working

http://txadproofs.com/columbusjellystone.com/

Can you check, on my screens, its static, it should be fixed, and I have it set to fixed in the header options in the customization menu.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I’ve checked your site and it looks like you’re using incompatible versions of X and Cornerstone. Cornerstone is at the latest version, but X has not been updated in a while. I’m not sure if this is causing the problem, but after you update we can see if it’s still happening and go from there.

I thought that might have been the case, I will ask my client to update.

Thanks.

Theme, cornerstone, visual baker, all plugins up to date, yet it still seams to be doing it.

Hi,

Yes, The js script for fix navbar doesn’t seem to be working.

Have installed any plugins recently or have added any js code?

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

It seams it was a plugin, BUT, this plugin was installed at the start of the project, and the menu worked fine, how do I fix this?I dont want to loose the plugin, I have paid for it, and its a major part of the site…

Hi @logoglo,

Thanks for updating us.

Would you mind sharing us the plugin that has conflict. I could forward that to our developer and they could suggest for fix however, I could not guarantee that. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

I understand, the plugin is lightbox slider pro. Any help you could provide will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Can you clarify what you find special on Lightbox Slider Pro? I have checked their website

And you can achieve exactly the same effect using X Lightbox Shortcode.

Please let us know more details.

Thanks!

I tried using your lightbox, and grid layout for the gallery, but it wouldnt center…this was easy to setup, and easy for my client to update when needed, less hassle.

Hello There,

I have checked your site over and over and the navbar is fixed at the moment. Is the said plugin that is the caused of the conflict is deactivated? Could you please activate it and we will see what we can do to make the navbar fixed?

Thank you in advance.

Reactivated, but hold off, I have the plugin maker having a look at it too, I wouldnt want you crossing paths.

Sure, please let us know when it’s ready for checking.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.