Fixed left Navigation color

The navigation current color will not change from the demo red, I have made changes to the typography, site links colors and the hover colors change but when a page is selected the current page color stays red as in the demo, How can I change this please?

Thank You!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

I have the site in under construction mode, so you can’t see it… it is princeology.us

Hi there,

Please provide us with the access to your site so that we could check the issue that you have mentioned.

Thank you.

you can access with

Thank you!

Hi there,

Please provide your site’s URL as well, I checked and you have no other threads and I can’t guess which site you’re working on.

Thanks!

Nevermind… horrible support. the site url is in this thread…

Hi There,

The provided account is incorrect.

Could you please double check?

Thanks.