Fixed Left Navigation changing color of hover bar

Two questions

  1. How can I change the color of the hover bar on the fixed left navigation
  2. How do I totally get rid of it.
    Thanks,
    N

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

  1. To change the color, you can add the code below in X > Launch > Options > CSS
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover,
 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
    box-shadow: inset 8px 0 0 0 red;
}

Change red with the color that you like.

  1. To get rid of it, you can add this in X > Launch > Options > CSS
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
    box-shadow: none;
}

For future reference, I came up with the code using chrome developer tools.

Hope that helps

Thank you Paul this worked -
Running into the issue after a click the default red shows up.
When trying to use the inspector how do I find the code to pop ups etc.
Thanks,
N

Hi There,

Is it possible to provide us with the URL to your site? so that we can assist you with a possible workaround.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.