Hello,
Can I achieve this with your Theme? FIXED MENU on LEFT TOP with 200 px height and RED color? As shown at attached picture? Thanks for your help. 
Hello,
Can I achieve this with your Theme? FIXED MENU on LEFT TOP with 200 px height and RED color? As shown at attached picture? Thanks for your help. 
Hello @augustine,
Thanks for writing in!
Yes, you have have similar looking navigation system using X. X Theme comes with demo contents that offers you fixed position left navigation feature. With few changes in CSS you can achieve the desired output:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-8/
Thanks.
Hello,
Thanks for your response. I have tried to change the color thru Customization and Header but no prevail. Can you help me with CSS style customization? Also I do not want the navigation with background color from top to bottom. I just want the navigation with specific height 200px. Can you help. Thanks.
Hey,
thanks for using our theme 
To check your site and provide some CSS code, could you provide to us your website link in a secure note?