Fixed Header with multiple bars

Hello support-team,

isn’t there an option for a fixed header in the Pro header builder?
I began building my website with X, then changed to Pro, but now I miss an uncomplicated option, to create headers with fixed bars, that are always visible.

I have two different headers on my website:
The first one: On top logo-bar, below this the main menu-bar and on bottom another bar with a second menu.
The second one: On top the main menu-bar and on bottom a second menu-bar.
All bars should be always visible, even when scrolling the content.

How can I achieve this?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Franz

Hi @sirfrancis,

Thanks for writing in.

To create to menu bars, you need to create two bars.

For example,

To make it fix or sticky bar , set the sticky bar on in your inspect or after you click the settings of the bar.

For example,

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.