Fixed header with 3 rows

Hi,

I created a website header with X Pro and it contains 3 fixed rows.
However, if you scroll up again, the top rows start to move before you get to the page top. If you stop scrolling up on a speficic point, you can only see the third row. But all three rows should remain fixed all the time, how can I achieve this?

The website is: https://www.dachrinnenreinigung.net

With Internet Explorer 11 the header is moved about 100px to the right. How can I fix this?

Best
Stefan

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) This is a known bug in the custom header when 3 rows is set to be fixed. The alternative solution as of this moment is to insert all the element in on row only. You will have to play around the Flex layout of the containers and its maximum width to be able to do this.

2.) Please set a maximum width of your bar container so that it will not moved to the right.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.