Fixed Header covering lines when using 'Page Down'

Hello,

So my fixed header actually covers lines of text when using the ‘page down’ button. It seems this is because ‘page down’ takes the whole screen into account instead of excluding the fixed header.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you.

Hi There,

Could you please send us with a screenshot?

Thanks.

Hello.
Basically, when using the ‘page down’, the bottom most line should be at the top, but it is currently covered.
Thank you.

Hi there,

To add screenshots to Secure Note, use a third party service such as prntsc to upload the image, then paste the link to the Secure Note.

Thank you.

Here are the screenshots.
Hope this is enough to explain what I mean.
Thank you.

Hi There,

This is what I am seeing when I checked:

I can’t duplicate the issue. Using fixed headers means that there’s part of the content that will be covered by it when it hit the space occupied by the sticky header.

Yes, the top part of the page down is still being covered with your recording.
There are two 'okay’s and the screen is still covering the first one when that should be visible on the page down.
So does that mean X theme has no way to not have the part of the page be covered with a fixed header when using page down?
Thank you.

Hi there,

You mean when pressing Page Down key? It’s normal, yes it does scroll the whole page unaware of the header. It’s only normal, but if you wish to change its behavior then you’ll need to do customization and modify the scroll behavior based on steps and direction. I tried that but it’s a bit complex so you may consult it to a developer. Though, I’ll forward this as a feature request.

I also moved the links within the secure note.

Thanks!