Fix Post Slider Width On Custom Page

I’ve added the code to display a post slider on my About page. However it’s too narrow.

Please advise.

Thanks, MB
http://mbguiding.staging.wpengine.com/about/

Hi MB,

I have tried checking the page that you have linked but there seems to be no post slider present on the page.

Did you end up removing it?

HI Jade,

It was removed when I copied my live to staging after last theme update.

I have reinserted the code in the editor child functions.php and added the shortcode to top section of About page.

Please try again and hopefully we can make the slider the same dimensions as blog slider.

Thanks, MB

Hey MB,

You are experiencing the issue because in one of the divs in the code there is max width. Please find and remove it from the code. It should only be <div class="x-container"> and not <div class="x-container max width">.

Please let us know how it goes.

Resolved. Thanks RueNel!

Great!
Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.