Fix cart and checkout on dropdown

Hey,

I need to fix the position of cart and checkout on drop-down, I want if users scroll up and down cart and checkout will be on move along with scroll.

Go to https://aausadev.wpengine.com/ add any items in cart and hover over cart, scroll down there and you will see cart and checkout at bottom, I want that to be movable along with scroll.

Thanks,

Hi There,

Could you please clarify your issue?

The cart seems to work fine on my end:

Thank you.

Hey,

As I mentioned I want both cart and checkout to scroll (position: fixed) whenever I am scrolling up or down.

Hey @sandeepbali,

To achieve what you need, custom coding is needed (see https://youtu.be/lTqZ-rlxDWM). I see you have a custom ID for your cart dropdown. Please add this code in your Header CSS.

#custom-minicart-dropdown {
    visibility: visible;
    opacity: 1;
}

Please note that since this involved custom code, issues arising from the use of this guide and further enhancement would be outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.

Hey,

thanks for the help I think I am not able explain you.

I want cart and checkout to be sticky like Menu. Whenever I scroll up or down menu goes along like that I want my cart and checkout.

Hope I am able to explain.

Hi there,

My apologies but I am not certain if I totally get what you mean.

Are you trying to have the entire dropdown box that is displayed when you hover over to the cart icon scroll through the page as well?

If so, that is already the default behavior of the dropdown. See screencast below:

If we misunderstood what you are trying to do, please give more information perhaps a link for a sample of what you are trying to do so that we can provide you with some suggestions.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.