Fit to page

Can you please tell me how to make the columns on https://goalsarecool.com/login/ fit the page so that there is no scroll?

Hi There,

I didn’t find any scroll in the mentioned page. Here is the attached screenshot.
Please let us know the screen resolution or size you are browsing the page so that we can suggest you better.

Thanks

How would I decrease the amount of gray space at the bottom? I want it to be equal on all sides.

Hi there,

Please try to add height: 100vh; to the inline CSS of the columns.

Hope this helps.

That seemed to work for MAC Air but the scroll is still there on Windows. Can you see this on your end as well?

Hi there,

I checked on windows and there’s no scrollbar on the page:

THANK YOU so much for the quick replies. It is much appreciated.

Not sure why I’m getting a scrollbar on my windows laptop. It’s not that big of a deal though.

Thanks again!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.