This is the first time I have used X Theme and also the first time I have set up a Blog. (Website = simplycosmos.com). I want the “home” page to show the latest blogs but I am not sure what navigation links to include for the user to click to return to the "home " page when they are looking at blog details. They can click the logo but that is not always intuitive. I have created Home and Blog pages and have tried adding them to the top navigation but when a user clicks them, they just show a blank page.
Any ideas?
Steve
Hi there,
Please add a new menu item from Appearance > Menus and set it as the custom URL and add http://simplycosmos.com/ to it:

Hope it helps.
That works. Thanks very much.
1 Like
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.