First time installing, X theme is broken

This is my first time installing the x theme, and i’m pretty sure it wasn’t supposed look like this.

I’m not sure what causing this, I just upload the theme, activated it and visit the home page and it broke. I’m not using any plugin except from X theme. And I’m using latest version of X theme

Hi @hernantas,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind sharing us your URL so we could check your setup.

Please check also the link below because this are the common issues regarding this problem.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

hernantas.com

I just notice that it work fine if I install the 4.x version. Once I upgrade to 5.x, it got broken like that.

[Update] Thank you, its fixed now. It caused by cloudflare minify.

Glad you were able to resolve it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.