First section hidden under main navigation bar

Hi I’ve created a site using a clean install of X, but the top of the page/first section is slightly hidden by the menu bar, i.e. the menu overlaps it. This only occurs on desktop view, but when i look at it in tablet or mobile view it works fine.

I have compensated for the problem by adding a section with a gap of 89px, which I then hide on smaller screens, however this is still a problem when I create the blog.

View on desktop and mobile to see the problem. Any ideas?

Section test: http://www.ilhaam.co.uk/test/
Blog: http://www.ilhaam.co.uk/blog/

Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, it was a block of custom CSS that is causing the issue. Please find this block on your Theme Options > CSS and remove it.

/*
// Masthead.
*/

.masthead {
  position: absolute;
  width: 100%;
}

If you need this css code on a specific page, please point us to that page and we’ll modify the code to make it specific and does not affect the other pages.

Cheers!

Brilliant. Thx.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.