First Feedback after 3 Years X and Pro

Hey Themeco Team and Community!

Maybe is this Forum also a good Place for an Feedback. I use X and later Pro since 3 Years on my private Blog. I am not a Pro in in Webdesign and all Know How is learning by doing.

I have launched my Blog in 2011 and wouldt create a Music Blog over Alternative Electronic Music, Reviews to CD´s and Vinyl, Live Reports and more. With this came a a new LOVE to me … Livephotography. With this Journey begins the second journey the search for an Wordpress Theme… and since 3 Years i can say… The Search has ending… I have meet X and since this all features i haved dreamed for… are Online on my Blog.

With the birth of Cornerstone cames again a Rulebreaker in the Game and even more Features with the Time. I have rebuild my Pages in less as two HOURS to convert the Content from Visual Composer to Cornerstone. Outstanding Tutorials, a very good Knowledge base and User Community on Facebook brings many Solutions for little Problems or Setup Questions.

Then the Step over to Pro “The Gamechanger” and this is true! I have never see an such compact theme with all Dream Functions build in one Core. Header and Footer Builder are really awesome Tools with many many Features.

80% percent of Custom CSS and JS on my Site are from here direct from the Support Questions from other Users. Google and the Search here are my best Friends if i have a Design Problem… In 3 Years i have open 4- 6 Support Tickets or Postings… All Solved, very fast…

I can me now concentrate to 100% on my Content, Pictures and Reviews with the knowledge a powerfull Framework make all possible what i am need in the Future.

Its a Dream… And if have the Feeling it must be something other on my Blog… Pro---->Launch—> and Change it. No Borders in Sight. I´m a great fan of Pro. No more a other Theme! :wink: Greets from The-E-Blog on www.purzls.net

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.