Firefox: Navbar search forwards to static page

Hello there,
I have a very peculiar bug happen on my (not yet officially published) website.
http://qbdc.ch/_test
It came to my attention that when I use the navbar search it does not show search results or “no results found”, but instead opens a static page, which is the imprint page. The odd thing about this is, it only happens, when I’m using Firefox (v56.0).
I have tried Chrome, Edge and ol’ Internet Explorer, and for all, searching seems to be working perfectly, just not for Firefox.
I have, of course, tried to clear the cache, but nothing changed, search for firefox still doesn’t work.
I then thought, it could be because I’m logged in on firefox as admin, logged out, no change.
I logged in on chrome and edge and search was still working fine.

Can you recreate this bug? Feel free to visit the website and try. In the meantime, I’ll try to reinstall firefox or try to get hold of an older version to see if it makes any difference.

Hi There,

Unfortunately, I cannot do some testing on the site URL you have shared because I cannot access it with this error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /_test/ on this server.
Apache/2.4.29 (Unix) Server at qbdc.ch Port 80
```

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.