Firefox issues, shows different layout

hi there, the issue i have is the layout in firefox, chrom and IE edge works fine, but the firefox does not show the horizontel line (hr) in different ways, like chaos. thanks for any ideas and help, manfred

PS. i tried already the
.hr {
clear: both;

} optiion, it does not work, i set it in custom general settings

Hello @panteufel,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

On my end horizontal row is working fine. Please see screenshot. https://screencast.com/t/mg2I6XECyah. Kindly let me know if I am missing something, I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks.

Hi there, thanks for responds…i fixed it by my self, I changed the the tag


totaly and set the [line] short-code in x-theme…thanks…manfred

Glad to hear you got it sorted, Manfred.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.