Firefox - collum issue

When the homepage energetisch.fit is accessed, the collum is moved as soon as it is scrolled, the text block is in the correct position. This problem is only shown with Firefox - in Chrome it is displayed correctly.

Firefox 55.03 64 bit macOS Sierra 10.12.6

Screen:
https://www.screencast.com/t/AkHvn5hd

Video:
https://www.screencast.com/t/022AlZJn7E9

Thank you

Hi,

To fix it, you can add the code below in the style field of your row element.

clear: both;

Hope that helps

Hi, now it looks a bit better at the start, but still moved to the lower.

I have the clear: both; in the section and in the row. under Style.
is this a bug from Firefox?

thanks

Hi There,

Please provide the URL and point the exact section where you are experiencing the issue.

Thank you

www.energetisch.fit -> on all Pages

Hi again,

I checked your setup and I see you’ve given negative margin to your first section which is causing this issue

Remove the the negative margin from your section to fix the issue.

Hope this helps!

1 Like