hi, see screenshot -
in the news section of this website (=blog) there is a small text behind the blog block. I only see it in Firefox. any idea where this is coming from?
thank you.

hi, see screenshot -
in the news section of this website (=blog) there is a small text behind the blog block. I only see it in Firefox. any idea where this is coming from?
thank you.

Hi There,
I could not replicate the issue on my end. Are you referring to the page: http://www.bertrandchamayou.com/news/ ?
What browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue?
Did you try cleaning your browser cache and testing again?
Thanks!
hi Joao, I know where the problem is now! my clients added tagging and this has to do with the TAG Archive pages.
I have added this to the css:
.tag header.x-header-landmark { /* This will work on specific to tag page*/
display: none;
}
but it is still not working.
I’d like just to remove the archive header landmarks for all the Tags.
these screenshots are from my clients.
I appreciate any advice you can offer to help.
more info:
iPhone 7S
PC
Firefox is version 57.0.4 and is marked up to date.
I see the bug on Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132.
Hey @CRwebNL,
I’m sorry but I’m not sure why a text is outputted in there. It can’t be removed with CSS and you will also want to get to the root of the issue so the issue gets removed and not just hidden. With that said, please check for the following:
Do you have template customizations? Please remove CSS, JS and template customizations then check if the issue persists. Or, a quick way is to switch to the parent theme.
Try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Thanks.
hi, the news section was indeed customised. I’ve contacted my developer.
thank you.
You’re most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.