Finding Custom CSS and Custom JS files

Dear support,

I’ve added a lot of custom CSS and custom JS to my theme to tweak it as i wish.
I’ve added all the custom code through the customizer specified here:

Can you please let me know where are these files located on the back end so that i would access them via my FTP ?

I couldn’t find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Hello Nick,

Thanks for writing in!

All the customizer settings and additional codes are saved in database. Are you facing any issues in finding CSS and JS codes in Customizer?

Thanks.

Nop. Not facing any issues, but I need to locate them so that i can tell “Autoptimize” a minification plugin to exclude them.
Because if they’re not excluded they’re ruining my front end when minified.

Please let me know how to locate them or whats the name of the file so that i can exclude them from Autoptimize.

If thats not possible, then maybe its a good solution to move these CSS and JS scripts to different files somewhere in my wp-content so that i will be able to locate them and write their path. What do you think ?

Thanks in advance.
Nick

Hi Nick,

The custom CSS and JS will be generated directly to the head tag and before the body close tag.

So you don’t have to minify or exclude them.

Regards!

Great ! Thanks a lot

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.