Filterable Index in Integrity stack (like in Ethos stack)

I like the layout of Integrity-index-page but I want the filter-feature of Ethos above it.

So in the Integrity stack I want to filter the index page with a Filterable Index menu like the Ethos theme (Theme settings -> Filterable Index). Since filtering is only possible within the Ethos stack I would like to know if there is a possible solution to filter the news/blog/posts like Ethos for example in the integrity theme.

Hi There,

It is possible with customization but that would be outside the scope of our support. Each stack has unique features, functions and design. Mixing this features would require more than simple customization because we have to redo the template structure and also there might be design mismatch. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.