Filter "Bloc" not appearing in "The Grid"

I want to be be able to filter between two different kinds of posts in a grid. I place the filter bloc in top area 2 but it doesn’t show up on the front end

Hi There,

Thanks for posting in. Before we can recommend something about your issue, we need to check first your setup. Please do share the following inside a secure note:

  • Site URL
  • Wordpress Username
  • Wordpress Password
  • The Grid with issue.

In case you do have caching, you might need to clear cache and check if the issue is fixed.

Hi,

The login provided doesn’t seem to work.

Kindly check again and let us know.

Thanks

I updated the login credentials.

Hi There,

You don’t have any active filters, so that it will not display on your front-end.

Please edit your grid again and make sure to add some filters for the active filter block.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.