Hello team,
I use Pro and Cornerstone daily for client projects, and I’ve been following the announcement of CSAI Studio (“Our Model, Your Way”—the model trained specifically on the Cornerstone framework) with great interest. I fully understand that this is a complex undertaking, and I would much prefer a robust solution over a rushed release.
In the meantime, I’d like to move forward with my workflow. My main goal is to transition more quickly from a Figma mockup to a Cornerstone layout, ideally with AI assistance (I use Claude, which has a Figma MCP connector).
My questions:
-
Is there currently an MCP server, plugin, or API (official or otherwise) that allows an external AI to read from and write to Cornerstone (elements, settings, styles)?
-
Is the JSON format for Cornerstone elements or templates documented? If so, could an AI generate a file that is directly importable into the builder?
-
What method do you recommend for getting the AI to produce code “the Cornerstone way”—using Components, Parameters, global CSS classes, variables, etc.?
-
Do you have any idea—even a rough estimate—of the timeline for CSAI Studio, or is there a beta version I could join?
Any tips or insights from the community are also welcome!
Thanks in advance, and congratulations on the work done on Cornerstone.
Cédric