Few bugs for arabic in PRO

Hi, I’m setting up pages in arabic but have some issues I didn’t know how to fix.

For example: https://www.plasticsurgeryholiday.com/ar/hospitals-clinics/k-top-clinic/

  1. Scroll to top button on the right should be on the left.
  2. Margin is off at the bottom of the page where map is. This happens to any row that is set “Stretch row” in visual composer.
  3. https://www.plasticsurgeryholiday.com/ar/cart/?add-to-cart=8783 adds whitespace to product image and messes up layout.

Thanks.

Hi there,

  1. Please go to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > Miscellaneous and set the Go to Top button position to left:

  1. This seems to be a bug from the Visual Composer plugin itself. We will inform this to the developers of the Visual Composer but we will not have any ETA for a fix. I suggest that you switch to Pro Editor for this case.

  2. Please add the CSS code below to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

tr.cart_item td {
    text-align: right;
}

Thank you.

Thanks.

  1. I couldn’t use theme options as it would change location for all languages but this worked.
    .x-scroll-top.right {left: 10px!important; right:unset!important;}

  2. I can’t change the layout anymore, I changed the row to default, is there a way to have it full width without padding with css?

  3. Kind of worked but still has the whitespace.

Hi there,

  1. Glad that you have managed to fix the issue.
  2. The only way I can think of is to make the Page Template to Blank - No Container - Header - Footer:

Then try to force the container for the sections that you want by adding classes of x-container max to the row.

  1. Would you please give me a screenshot of the place you what to be changed? I honestly can not understand what do you mean by white space and tell us how you want it to be.

Thank you.

I think the product picture area should be smaller so that the title wouldn’t be so compact.

Try adding this CSS

tr.cart_item td {
    width: 20%;
}

Thanks.

Nice, thanks :slight_smile:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.