Featured thumbnail from WP not showing on facebook

Hi,

When I share the home page on Facebook “http://www.ugen.ca” I do not see the featured thumbnail image that I have set up on WP page. Instead it shows the company logo, too big to fit into the thumbnail box on Facebook.

Can you help please?

Majid

Hi there,

I checked the front end code of your website and there is no Open Graph code to instruct Facebook what to pick as an image. I am not sure how you added the functionality but that is not working.

I also found out that you are using an old version of the theme and the Cornerstone. Please Backup your website completely and update the Theme to version 5.2.5 and the Cornerstone to version 2.1.7 and then go to X > Launch > Options > Social > Open Graph and enable the option:

Alternatively, you can wait for 2-3 days and the X version 6.0.1 and Cornerstone version 3.0.1 will be available for automatic updates. If you want to test those versions now you can go to your Dashboard and download those versions manually and install.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.