Featured Images, Blog Archive Page and Widgets Not Functioning Properly

My page is suddenly having huge issues. Here are the major issues found so far.

  1. Feature images on all sub pages are suddenly not appearing. The space where they should be is visible, but no image populates the space.

  2. Widgets are not populating in the sidebars on any sub pages with exception to one widget type. Custom HTML, Pages and more are not working in the widget area.

  3. The blog page is not displaying the blog archive at all.

Please help.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

For the mean time, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Site is https://webbyup.com. The issues are happening on all sub pages and the blog landing page.

I have deactivated all plugins and the problem persists. I have since reactivated the essential plugins. I have also changed from X Theme completely to see if the problem persists. All images return on a different theme.

Pages being affected are any page with a featured image or widget bar and the blog landing page. Posts appear to be working fine.

And if I had a featured image or a widget sidebar on the home page, I imagine it would have an issue as well.

Please help!

I’m running:
WP 4.9.4
Pro Version 1.2.7
Child Theme 1.0.0
PHP 7.0

I believe I have found the issue. I’m no programmer but it looks like it’s working now.

Hey There,

It’s good to know that your site is working now. Thanks for letting us know.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.