Featured image size on difference device sizes?

I have a layout for inner pages on a site an featured image which is set to 100% width, but doesn’t display well on mobile, does this need different break points and image sizes?

Here’s how it looks on mobile:

And desktop:

Hello @william1872,

Thanks for writing in! This is because you are using the landscape image and as soon as the width is smaller, the height will get even shorter. It is best that you use the image as a background image of the column and not as an image element. You can set a minimum column height of 40vh in your column settings so that there will always be enough height to display the image. If this does not makes sense, provide us access to your site so that we can edit your page and create an example for you. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

1 Like

Thanks @ruenel I’ve sent a secure note : )

Hello @william1872,

I would suggest you add the image to the column background IMG tag. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

GAB-Inner-Pages-Layout-Layouts-Pro1

Set the featured image through the dynamic content as you have done in the image element.

Nou you need to set the padding-top and bottom of the column Please have a look at the screenshot below. Please make sure you have set the padding unit as VW

GAB-Inner-Pages-Layout-Layouts-Pro1

Hope it helps
Thanks

1 Like

how do i remove right and left space between section and Row

Hello, @hilinks,

Thanks for writing to us.

Firstly, please don’t hijack another user’s thread as it would be unfair to the original poster.

To remove the space between you need to select the page template as “Blank - No Container | Header, Footer”

Front-Page-Content-Pro (3)

Now you need to set the Global container as “OFF” of the Row

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.