Featured image not posting

Hi there!
I have a blog post that is set to video format. I also have a feature image set. When I share my post on social media there is no thumbnail for either the video or image. I’m using Renew.
I would ultimately love the video to be shared, but will settle for the featured image.
Thanks!
http://hathorscircle.com/2017/12/27/gift-ancestors-received-name/

Ps- Somewhat wordpress savvy, no coding experience.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The Open Graph is enable and you are also using Yoast SEO plugin. Please go to X > Launch > Options > Social > Open Graph. You must disable it and let Yoast SEO plugin handle the Open Graph. And also, I noticed that Jetpack is active and Photon module is enabled. Please disable Photon module so that the images will display correctly.

Hope this helps.

Hi,
Did that and unfortunately it didn’t change anything. I noticed that older posted video blogs with featured images share the image. This most recent post is the first one I’ve done since I started using Xtheme. When I look at the page formatting, everything seems to be the same as the others? Not sure what I’m doing wrong.
Example of one that is working: http://hathorscircle.com/2016/03/20/there-is-no-more-business-as-usual/

Thanks you!

Hello There,

Is this the featured image?

Upon checking in facebook, this is how it displays when being shared:
https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fhathorscircle.com%2F2016%2F03%2F20%2Fthere-is-no-more-business-as-usual%2F

And on this post; http://hathorscircle.com/2017/12/27/gift-ancestors-received-name/, there is no feature images as indicated here:
https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fhathorscircle.com%2F2017%2F12%2F27%2Fgift-ancestors-received-name%2F

To resolve this, please make sure that each of your post has a featured image even if the post format is video.

Hope this helps.

Yes, the post I am inquiring about has a featured image set and is set to video format. The photo you posted is from the link that works. That post was on my site before I installed Xtheme. The recent post: http://hathorscircle.com/2017/12/27/gift-ancestors-received-name/
was made after I installed Xtheme.

Thank you!

I ended up deleting the original post and trying again. It now shares with the featured image. Go figure.
Thanks for you assistance!

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.