Featured Image Not Displaying on Custom Post Layout

Hi there,

I’ve used the layout builder feature to create a custom post layout for posts - however the featured image does not display, it comes up an an image with an error. I have set the source of the image to be “featured image of current post”. So there seems to be no reason why it won’t show.

Hello @lifehouseglobal,

Thanks for writing in! Did you added a featured image on the page? You may have inserted an image in the post content, still, you need to insert a featured image.

To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to your site so we can check your custom layout. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi there,

Yes we have put a featured image on every single post and none of them are displaying.

Will give details in secure note now, thanks

And yes please go ahead to make any needed changes

Hello @lifehouseglobal,

Thanks for sharing the admin login details, I went ahead and checked your site it seems that you have installed the Hide featured image on all single page/post. It is hiding the featured image. I would suggest you temporarily deactivate the plugin and then check it again. Please note you must troubleshoot a few of the common issuess before posting a new thread.

Thanks

oh terribly sorry I missed that. I had taken over managing the site and wasn’t aware of that plugin being installed. Thank you. that has fixed it.

You are most welcome, @lifehouseglobal.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.