Featured image in Icon

Hi,

I would like to remove the container of the featured image. I prefer to have no border on my featured images, so my question is what css I need to achieve this?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi, the url is: http://gerritkarafiat.com

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the url of your site.
To remove the container of the featured image, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

body .entry-featured {
    border: none;
    padding: 0;
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This worked perfect. Thank you so much!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.